Will my old Wii sell for $300?

Favorite Answer

While it depends on the condition of the Wii, it's highly unlikely you'll get $300 for the system itself.  You're more likely to receive around $50 for the system in a fair market.

Please be aware that complete system will include the following:

* Wii Console

* Sensor Bar (wired)

* Composite A/V cable

* Power brick

* 1 Wiimote (or Wiimote Plus) w/ strap & protective jacket

* 1 Nunchuck add-on

* All protective covers

IF any of the above items are missing, you will expect a serious dip in offer prices as you do NOT have a complete system.

Optional items that may be included with the system, which will not heavily affect selling price are:

* Wii Vertical Stand (included w/ model RVL-001 ONLY)

* Wii Motion Plus (only for the original Wiimotes)

* Component A/V cable

All other items (like games, extra Wiimotes, Classic Console controllers, ect.) may be sold separately, which when combined with the system could push it up to the $300 asking price, but it's uncertain as there's no other information that can be obtained.

You can check what the current "fair market" pricing at https://www.vgpc.com at your leisure.  The site compiles it's market prices based on purchase prices & final bids on closed auctions as well as a few other sites that sells the console & games.  Please be aware that this more of a guideline than a definitive rule.

Yes!!! I will buy it!! My son has been wanting one for years! His birthday is March 7 and i would like to buy it for him. He is seventeen and morbidly obese. I heard their was a Wii sport/fit game that might help him shed some lbs. My sweet little Anthony will be a young healthy man fit for a birde!!!!

• Ethan2 months agoReport

*bride sorry we do not condone bestiality in my household

$300 would be too much for a used Wii. Most people are not willing to pay that much if it's old either. There are many sellers selling used Nintendo Wii consoles for even less than $90 and will most likely sell over a $300 console. 

With a lot of luck, yes.

right..... lol

Used Wii bundles in my area usually posted for under $100

The Wii cost around $250 brand new when it launched 13-14 years ago. No in in their right mind would pay that much for an obsolete system. If you can find someone who will pay that much, good for you.

I am looking at refurbished Wii units on amazon for $99 to $125. Why would I pay $300 for a used unit that has not been checked, repaired and comes with a warranty, when I can get one of half the price?

Not a chance! Most consoles from that time period can be bought and sold for less than 100.

ROTFLMAO ! Not a hope in Hell.