Ares asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

Can we agree that i'm objectivity the smartest user on this site?

I think i'm the only one that understands how the world works and how to have a successful world.

• JOHN B

Obviously not as your are subjectively analyzing your performance. The objective statement would be: "I understand everything"

No, I'm afraid not.  Smart people do not need to be told they are smart...they already know.  Only the weak minded seek validation, because they can't see that Intelligence is innate.  Smart is simply relative.  

Just a small point smart man. 'i'm' has a capital I as in I'm.

So, how smart is that?

As you are a level 2 user you do have a way to go to reach levels 3 through to 7, don't you think?

There is always people on here smarter, although I don't claim to be one of them.

Firstly, we are only objective in our bodies. Our minds are inherently subjective. Secondly, by what merits do you consider yourself as you claim to be? How am I to know if your understanding is correct? How am I to know what your understanding is? Do you think if I read up on your questions and answers, it would give some indication?

• tizzoseddy
      4 weeks agoReport

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, I guess, but who is, and who is not, a troll is not as obvious to me as (apparently) it is to some people, and anyway, I think a rational explanation is the best way to respond, especially to trolling; isn't that the last thing that trolls want?

• Where the world is blind you must be it’s eyes. Be it’s voice where it cannot speak. We must pursue the ultimate refinement of our purpose. At least in reaction the world will be moved.

We must ensure that the world does not slide over the edge. Stand for your purpose. Make your existence known. 

Be the one who cares. For the things which you care. You might then inspire others to care.

• If you have to ask that question...you're not.

• . If I say yes you are, or no your not, it doesn't matter, since it is my opinion and not universal (held by everyone); and therefore in both cases you would not be the smartest here objectively. Subjectively, you could act in your virtual presence as a crow, and you might caw like one too. I doubt there is any universality or objectivity to a virtual presence, except for the fact that it is a virtual presence.

• j153e

Smartest, maybe.  Thinking you're the only one who understands how the world works, maybe not so smart.

No, objectivity speaking.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum!

• tizzoseddy
      1 month agoReport

That's hilarious, but consider all upon whom the joke might be.