Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 weeks ago

In Lord of the Rings, did Gollum have carnal relations with anyone? Were they male or female?

Update:

For example, he seemed to be with someone who he called "my love" (who he killed) when he first got the ring. 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No.

Gollum did not get to shag anyone during the Lord of the Rings story.

Maybe someone shagged Gollum at some point, some freaky being that was really turned on by shrivelled up weird ugly people... it just didn't make it into the books.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No i think his family hated him i cant remember if that was before or after the ring

• 4 weeks ago

It was never mentioned

• 4 weeks ago

No, Gollum was a solitary creature having once been a relatively pleasant young human man, but he was transformed by greed and the evil of the ring into a loathsome being from then on known as 

Gollum. He started transforming once he killed his friend who found the ring so as to obtain it.  He had an unnatural love of the ring giving it a name of adoration “precious”, but as lustful as he was for the ring, his desire was only for the ring. He was an unwholesome being but, he was not a sexual being in relation to other creatures.  His only focus in life was the ring.  

Curious question though.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A psychologist might contend that if Gollum had failed over the years to achieve any meaningful sexual congress with another party that his growing frustration might have culminated in him placing morbidly unhealthy obsessions upon external objects.  In this case, a ring.   

• JerryL
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

the ring was not just a external object it had power

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And this is relevant or important to the story, because?????????

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Interesting where your mind goes....

• 4 weeks ago

He was sexless. No sex contact. Actually he was threatening to consume one or two of them, as he was starving.

• JerryL
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

@Elaine M we all know he had sex with the ring even thoue this is in a jokeing manner

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Did Gollum look like he had been laid in the last few hundred years?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I thought he just took care of the ring 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.