How come a lot of anti vaxxers don't trust doctors about vaccinations but trust them with most other medications?

These Anti-vaxxers would take us back to Victorian times where preventable diseases would kill millions 

• George

If you have been vaccinated against an infection how can someone who hasn't, be a threat to you? Or don't you trust the vaccination to actually work?

• Cally4 weeks agoReport

It isn't me I'm worried about it is the people who have compromised immune systems who can't get the vaccines.

They are
       put in unneeded risk and exposed to avoidable harm because
       of anti-anti-vaxxers carelessness.

On the other hand, don't they only pose a real threat to other anti-vaxxers? I mean, if they want to spread illness amongst themselves, it's all good. All you need to do is get yourself vaccinated and the anti-vaxxers will eventually be viewing the world fro below. 

• Cally1 month agoReport

Except that they are putting people who are unable to get the vaccinations at risk.

There are people who have compromised immune systems who can't get the vaccines so if people don't get them then they are exposing others to an unneeded risk

Call those people what they really are.. "pro-disease" or "pro- death from preventable disease".

I don't. I don't even take aspirin. I've also never had the flu, i've never missed a day from school or work because i was sick and i've only had an actual cold maybe 3 or 4 times my whole life. i'm 35 years old. So i'm sure some day i'll experience all those things. but i haven't yet. Until then i'll just keep doing what i'm doing. Because it seems to be working for me. I'm not an anti-vaxxer or anything like that. Medication just makes me feel bad. I'm very sensitive to a lot of it. Even a simple tylenol makes me so tired i can barley function. But strangely stronger medication dose nothing for me. Morphine actually caused me more pain. Vicodin didn't do anything for my pain at all, but it did make me feel really really sick when i stopped taking it. i was only on it a week. When i had my surgery they had problems putting me under too. The anesthesia didn't work on me. They gave me so much they told me it's to dangerous to give me anymore And i was still wide awake having perfectly coherent conversations with them. So they gave me a spinal epi and did the surgurey wile i was awake. I felt a little tipsy, But that's all. About 2 hours later i puked my guts out because there was so much medicine in my body i just became ill from it. I've just never had good experiences with any medication. So i refuse to take them. Even when i was in the ER with five kidney stones, i refused to let the nurse give me a pain killer. I'm not anti anything. I'm not one of these preachy "vaccines are bad" people. I simply just don't want it for myself. that's all. 

• EddieJ

I assume that they accept the other medications because they haven't heard rumors about those other meds.

• Brian

Because no B list celebrity has told them otherwise.

Because anti-vaxxers have their heads up their ****!

Anti-vaxxers have proven that they make horrible decisions. You don’t actually think they have even a morsel of logic or common sense, do you?

• Rick

they seem to 'pick-&-chose' what to believe & what NOT TOO .......