Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 months ago

Are disabled people the most hated people on earth. Is it true?

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

No they are not but after foretelling that this present era would involve “critical times hard to deal with,” the apostle Paul was inspired to write: “Wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse.” (2 Tim. 3:1-5, 13) But according to Psalms 37:10 God will soon rid the earth of wicked people.

Source(s): jw.org
  • No that would be feminists. 

• D1218

No, they're just they're disabled. Lol.

I don't think that they are hated but rather people who are not in situations where they deal with them know how to act around them. The ones who do disparage them are bullies and they will mistreat just about anyone who is different than them but most people are not bullies though there are those who do not stand up to bullies and will not speak out when they see bullying going on.

Not the most hated. But their not  one of the most liked crowd either. Many of the normal minded people look at them as Useless because alot of them are incapable of living the society that most people expect them to. I'm definitely not wanted by most,  I have Autism and I have JW beliefs lol 

No, probably the most hated people on Earth are child sexual abusers.

• sarah

No, I do not believe disabled people are hated. But I do think they need to find a job they can do. Someone in the office who is a great bookkeeper is in a wheel chair. Another one is the janitor and empties trash cans and picks up stuff. Usually there is something we can do. Some who are in wheel chairs work on assembly lines. Loading or selecting good things on the belt while sitting in place.

• J

That's a stupid suggestion.

No but hateful people are