Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 8 months ago

Are disabled people the most hated people on earth. Is it true?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No they are not but after foretelling that this present era would involve “critical times hard to deal with,” the apostle Paul was inspired to write: “Wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse.” (2 Tim. 3:1-5, 13) But according to Psalms 37:10 God will soon rid the earth of wicked people.

Source(s): jw.org
  • No that would be feminists. 

• D1218
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

No, they're just they're disabled. Lol.

• 8 months ago

I don't think that they are hated but rather people who are not in situations where they deal with them know how to act around them. The ones who do disparage them are bullies and they will mistreat just about anyone who is different than them but most people are not bullies though there are those who do not stand up to bullies and will not speak out when they see bullying going on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Not the most hated. But their not  one of the most liked crowd either. Many of the normal minded people look at them as Useless because alot of them are incapable of living the society that most people expect them to. I'm definitely not wanted by most,  I have Autism and I have JW beliefs lol 

• 8 months ago

No, probably the most hated people on Earth are child sexual abusers.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No, I do not believe disabled people are hated. But I do think they need to find a job they can do. Someone in the office who is a great bookkeeper is in a wheel chair. Another one is the janitor and empties trash cans and picks up stuff. Usually there is something we can do. Some who are in wheel chairs work on assembly lines. Loading or selecting good things on the belt while sitting in place.

• J
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

That's a stupid suggestion.

• 8 months ago

No but hateful people are

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.