are you for or against concealed carry?

• L

For.  If every American carried a weapon..............then no one would be getting shot and killed.  

• Clive

Neither. Why do you need to carry a gun at all?

I have a concealed carry permit.  I'm "for it."

Have you tried it? Steel guns are heavy because they're made of steel and they pull your pants down which is kinda embarrassing.

100% for it IF you have the proper license.

• Dze

i simply carry when i need to and however the situation calls for .. i dont need nobodys 'permission' to exercise my right, plus, if the weapon is ever pulled and used a concealed permit means nothing .. the gun isnt concealed if its being used right .. its a joke .. the only perk i guess you could say is it makes you look alittle more legitimate if you get pulled over and searched for any reason .. thats it .. ive had my weapons looked at multiple times in the past without a permit .. confiscated once and told it was a felony, which i just promptly went to the station and picked it back up because thats bullsht and they know it ..

• Jolene

As someone with a conceal carry permit, and who does carry, I support it.

i'am on a fence, with the issue

I think concealed carry needs to be far more regulated than it is.