I'm an Arsenal fan and I am wondering whether this Liverpool side can really win the league without losing - can they do it ?

They'll become the second club in the country to do it after us.

we were the first do not forget.

2003/04

I don't think they will be able to win the premier league undefeated.

i've now officlay gone on record saying that.

14 or 15 more games to go, long long way to go yet.

i think if Man City, Chelsea or ourselves done beat them then they'll do it ( win the league undefeated).

what do you lot reckon ?

• August

Why not,as long as they keep the kids out

Preston North End won the Football League Title by going unbeaten in 1888-1889 before Arsenal were even thought of, they also win the FA Cup that year, not losing a game throughout the whole of the years 1888 and 1890

• It all depends on how the season plays out. If they advance to the QF/SF stage in the Champions League AND go deep into the FA Cup then fixture congestion becomes a factor. Injuries are the other X-factor. Chelsea has to go to Anfield and are still competing for a place in the top 4. Liverpool have away trips to Citeh, Arsenal and Everton (2 or 3 draws; maybe 1 away win). They're done with Spurs, United, Leicester, Sheff Utd, Wolves (the Wolves away game scared the crap out of me).

The only games they've lost have been UCL group stage games away when A Becker was injured. The Community/Charity Shield against Citeh was a draw and went to penalties.

• ?
      3 weeks agoReport

you have forgotten about the 5-0 thrashing by Villa in the Carabao Cup