How do you create pictures like this?
Is there an app or website?
- ChrisLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
1. google image search "muscles 3d model"
2. pick a suitable free one, download it, open in blender (complex but free professional grade 3D editing program)
3. add barbells (download free model or create yourself)
4. render image
5. colorize using semi-transparent multiply layer in any graphics program that supports layers
- keerokLv 71 month ago
Draw them yourself.
- Anonymous1 month ago
That sort of picture is drawn by an artist who has studied anatomy and muscle groups. They would have started with a photo made to black and white and used their knowledge of muscles to draw the muscles while erasing the body. They have then colored some red muscles and added the lines and muscle names.
There are lots of raster graphics editors that could be used for this, eg Photoshop, but you need to be good at drawing; the software will not do it for you.