How to prevent the coronovirus?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

With immunity to maximum.

Milk, cheeses, zink, shark/fish oils/omega, caffeine, egg whites, breads with lot yeasts, (Nutela vs Lino lada vs Eurokrem), fish and fish soups, breathing the evaporates above cooking fish ... Cooked fermented Cabbages recipe ...

Because there is not one virus of that family "coronas instead of tentacles". It mutates, next will be most probably combination from both, sars (respiratory) and some of the inside organs. But it needs time, at least 5 years until next. But if it mutates, might be pandemic. Lets not panic.

Own urine on shoulders and upper arms helps (not other parts of body).

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i dont think you can, except try not to get exposed by not being around the people that have it

• 4 weeks ago

Increase in the body temperature may kill the virus. I've noticed that the elderly are more susceptible to it. Sedentary lifestyle, cold environment, slowed basal metabolic rate. The corona virus thrives in a cold environment i.e., air conditoned room.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You can't prevent it, it's already existing.  You can minimize the chance of catching it by not going to Wuhan and staying away from people as much as possible if it's where you live.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Wear a mask when going out in public. Don't touch your nose, eyes, or mouth after touching anything in public places. Wash your hands when you're done with your day.

It needs to be taken serious because this crap goes around really fast. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Avoid crowds, wash your hands frequently.

• 4 weeks ago

Stay away from people from China.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Wash your hands! Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Try to avoid contact with people who you know are infected.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.