Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 4 weeks ago

Why do kids think they can go vegetarian or vegan against their parents' wishes?

I'm talking about kids whose parents don't allow veganism in their house.

If I had kids, I would not let them go vegetarian or vegan because the veganism agenda propagated by PETA is satanic. I would not allow it in my house, no matter what. For the same reason why I would not allow homosexuality in my house. I would try to be a good father who would protect my family from things that are wicked. If I had a wife and kids, I would raise my family up in the admonition of the Lord.

Favorite Answer

It is a form of teenage rebellion. Many of those who go vegetarian or vegan in their teens revert to at least some meat and/or fish in their 20s. 

"Apparently" kids have their own free will or some kind of nonsense. But as a true christian man such as yourself surely you will follow the bible in its whole and sell your first child in to slavery. I know a good man who will give you a good price.

Source(s): He is deece trust me
    • That is slander, and you should be smart enough to know it. There was slavery that happened during Biblical times, but the Bible never condoned slavery. And I would never sell anybody into slavery. The fact that you slander against God's holy word just shows you are either ignorant or lying.

Vegans and vegetarians are extremely unhealthy people. 

• Bobaton4 weeks agoReport

No, thats my aunt cathador. and she's 75 living in a bag

They want to rebel and kids do that in their teens and they go through phases I was a vegan when I was fourteen

Maybe it's because they prefer to help save the planet than to indulge their taste buds unnecessarily. One day people will wonder at how incredibly irresponsible and ignorant parents were to force bits of dead animal on their children. I hope it isn't too late by then, but it could be. Some parents used to have their children smoke, watch public hangings, witness bear baiting and dog fighting, etc., but we are evolving slowly.

• Wendigo
      4 weeks agoReport

whether intended, or not. The time since then has allowed other factors that weren't known at that time to him, the younger vegan, or myself a bit younger than the younger vegan. But the years has allowed me to work a good bit out on my own as well as my reading. 

Yes PETA is bad, and of no value, for in what they do, and how they do it. Yet  those like you, have declared that what I know is in fact from PETA. Yet not once have you or any of the others when challenged, ever provided once shred of documentation proving your claims are science fact, and from top research facilities around the world.

Get out of the seat of God If you are the Christian you so claim to be, then do NOT judge those whom do not partake of the flesh of animals. The Bible I read from, the King James version, says we are not to do so. If you claim to be a Christian then first judge yourself, before you judge any others. I will not judge others, for my God has told me that this is not my place to seat myself, in His holy seat of judgement.

Ego can be an acronym, and in this case you might do well to learn of it.

Easing

God

Out

That was something I learned when I was a fair bit younger than I am now, a fair number of years ago. I'v also been striving to grow spiritually, rather than achieving the impossible spiritual perfection.

Finally you and all to many others contribute nothing to this section other than rants or venting. You seem THINK you know all that there is about nutrition, and yet clearly ignored like to many others what has been taught in school, for more than sixty years. One your type, even as one stated that any nutritional scientists who states any research scientist that says protein can be gotten from plant based foods is wrong and is also incompetent.

In closing even though I may eat meat as a part of my diet, I do NOT look down on those who eats only plants, as I was commanded. I will also do as my Lord and God commanded me to do, to help others when and where I can. If you want to judge me, then do so, but at your own perils.

• Wendigo
      4 weeks agoReport

other currently known essential nutrients. I've been at odds with some of the ones here for the past little six years, whose diet also contains meat.

cause they want to

• Lôn

I can't see why they couldn't...as long as they don't expect their parents to do the same or to cook special meals for them.

• zeno

Probably liberal public school indoctrination.

Lies beaten into their naive heads minute by

Minute all day for the entire time they are

Forced to go to these toxic schools. Home

Schooling or charter schools and private

Schools is the best choice to educate your

Kids. Until we terminate the department of

Education and break up federal and state

Unions and return education to the state

Level or city control. Our education will not

Get better. Trump should get this done if

He wants to help the American people. So

Text or contact him and make it happen.

Thank you

• Wendigo
      4 weeks agoReport

Trump is nothing more than a Democrat, who's whitewashed himself as a Republican. The Democrats are no better, or are any worse than the Republicans. Same coin just that they show a different facet of the coin. That goes unsaid for ALL political parties.

Because I'm silly