Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Anyone feel more relaxed and happier when wearing flip flops in the summer?

Whenever I wear sneakers in the summer, I tend to be in more of a rush and walk in a much faster pace because sneakers help you walk faster and even run. But when I wear flip flops, it forces me to walk slower, thus making me feel more relaxed when I walk and not feel so hyped up. Plus my feet feel cooler and and it's also fun that they're easy to slip on and off.

Anyone else feel the same way?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure, I think most people would agree.

EDIT: lol seems not. I lived a bunch of years in Ibiza, and I wore basically nothing but flip flops -or sandals if I went hiking on those beautiful hills.  I guess all depends on where you spend your time lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I very, very seldom wear flip flops due to lack of arch support.  However, I do wear my Teva sandals in the Summer time and they have a heel strap and they do have the sneaker fit. I can run around and walk fast in my Teva sandals.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

probably, as enough people seem to keep buying them.

I'm not one of them

• 4 weeks ago

...and you gross everyone else out with your sticky flip-flop sound because we know about the sweaty action going on and the stinky germ situation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i never wear them, i just wear sneakers

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Nope.  I have never felt that way, at all.  But, the, again, I probably haven’t worn flip flops since about eighth grade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.