Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

I received a verbal warning at work am I going to be fired ?

I inadvertently broke a company policy am I going to be fired? What do I do? Have u ever received a verbal and survived?

• B

start looking for another job now, check indeed.com today and put in the zipcode where it is you want to work. your verbal warning is going to be on your record, so you will have trouble getting a good raise which is why you need to start looking elsewhere

If you're a hot girl you can just have sex with someone to keep your job

HTF are we supposed to know.

They can fire you at any time but since they chose to just warn you this time, you aren't fired yet. Shape up and you won't have to ship out.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.

If they were going to fire you for it, they wouldn't have bothered with a warning.  A warning is just that.  Steal something, show up drunk, etc, you don't get a warning, you get fired on the spot.

• Kieth

A verbal isn't going to cost you your job. You youngsters need to read your company handbooks.

not if you dont do it anymore

If they were going to fire you then they probably wouldnt have warned you, they would've just fired you then and there.  Do better and heed the warning and you'll probably be fine.

• Judy

Not unless you keep doing it, or do other unacceptable things. If you collect a couple written warnings, you're on thin ice.

That depends on how well you adhere to company policy from here on out.