Any healthy omlette recipes?

Favorite Answer

Using just the white of eggs will give you a near fat-free omelet. If you add fat free cheese and lean smoked meat it should be healthy, but I can't guarantee the taste. When I make an omelet, I always add two dashes of cayenne pepper sauce (such as Crystal or Texas Pete) per egg along with the salt. Helps the flavor.

Omlette with spinach and green onion

You can Google it to find out. Almost every omlette recipe i've ever seen is healthy unless there is processed cheese-like food in it. Real cheese? Ok.

• Clive

What about them?  And omelettes aren't healthy.  People are healthy.

• Ann

Omelettes are very versatile. If you want it healthy, start by sauteing veggies.  You can use spinach and sun dried tomatoes;  add some low fat cheese.   Lean ham, celery, onions and cheddar:  Mushrooms, sliced potatoes.  You can use regular whole eggs or liquid egg substitutes

it is my breakfast every morning, just change it up

• Anton

Yeah, they are all healthy at the Omelette & Waffle Shop, San Pedro CA,  They have 80 on the menu, you can ask for anything in the house.