Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Having Aspergers, I feel permanently cut off from having a normal sex life. I would rather be dead than continue living with this?

I guess convince me that it would be worth it to experience a few more decades of misery before dying of natural causes

The obvious answer to your question is to get help from a therapist, but I'll mention that support groups can be helpful. Google "Aspergers support groups" and see what's there. 

Support groups vary in quality. One way to rate a group is to see how many people have been there for a long time.

I dont think there is any such thing as a normal sex life. People have too many secrets and there is no way to know about it because people lie.There is too much out there to trust anyone. Im never gonna have sex. So good luck with that.

That's your choice.

A lot of people don't have "normal" sex lives. And a lot of people live in misery for decades. Don't make the mistake of thinking you're the only one.