Why did the bible reveal to me that god doesnt exist?

Yeaterday I had a vision about a talking bible that told me god wasnt real.

I mean this has got to be as real as the ‘insporation’ religious people get from god right

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I do not believe that vision was from the bible or from God. I think it came from satan. Satan can come to us in our dreams and confuse us and influence how we feel and think...I think satan was the master of your dream and do not recommend you falling for his lies.

Source(s): Christian since age 9
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Wrong. It didn't.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The "insporation"?   You've got bigger problems than getting goofy dreams.  Don't eat before bedtime.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The bible is the main reason that people become atheists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

These things can come from the demonic as well. Satan's goal is to "disprove" the Bible and then outlaw it. The "alien disclosure" will likely be what accomplishes this as most people will embrace the lies of the "aliens" who are actually fallen angels. Search YouTube for:

Return of the Fallen Angels | Tom Horn & Cris Putnam on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!

• 1 month ago

A supernatural being told you that God doesn't exist? Sounds like it's time for a medication adjustment.

• 1 month ago

For those who do not want to believe in God. God might have sent you a strong delusion so that you would believe a lie instead of the truth. also Satan has power to deceive he deceived Eve in the garden of Eden why not you too. to a person who does not want to believe things happen that no one can refute. Thanks for the question.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

• D1218
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Let's face it. Evil the bible know that God doesn't exist so what the hell. Lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.