BOOM
Lv 5
BOOM asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does an innocent man threaten jurors with putting their heads on a pike if they vote against him?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fake news. Not one Senator ever heard anything so stupid and they laughed that anyone believed that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope and neither did Trump.  Just more leftist lies, as usual.  Dems are long on mouth and short on truth these days.

• 1 month ago

They puts my great greats granpappys head on a spike once.

Didn't do him no harm. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He does if he's running a RICO or two, and he knows he's not innocent at all. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No. We all know he’s guilty. The jurors, the American people, and the Chief Justice. His bots know he’s guilty, they just don’t care. This clown show in the Senate is a disgrace to our citizens and truth is not part of the GOP’s show and hasn’t been for a very long time. What a bunch of sniveling cowards.

Attachment image
  • ioerr
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't know that it's established trump actually said that- it's a just something that was reported on cbs by  nancy cordes, from an anonymous source

regardless of whether he actually said it though, there's not much doubt in my mind, that all these gop senators are in genuine fear of crossing trump.  they know he's got their entire gullible voter base under his control. 

any man who doesn't see the emperor's clothes is not fit for his job  you know. 

• 1 month ago

Yes , Schiff is continually out of line .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Relax. They won't vote against him because they were never going to vote against him. But come November - a LOT of Americans will vote against THEM

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.