How did libs feel watching Trump's lawyers make a fool off Schiff and Nadler and in just two hours show them to be liars and incompetents?

• Susie
    Favorite Answer

The Dems don’t care. They will do anything to smear our president in the public’s eye. They figure their supporters will listen to their 3-4 day filibuster and believe every word that comes out if their mouths. That’s how confident they are of the liberal indoctrination and that their supporters are mind numbed robots. 

• Rick

they didn't want any POPCORN;  have you ever heard of such a thing ???

Well I could tell you if that’s what had happened, but it didn’t. Adam Schiff predicted every garbage non-relevant or just plain false statements they would make. It made watching their nonsense even more amusing. It was nice to feel some amusement along with the usual disgust at their lack of any real defense.

• DUMPTRUMP2020
      1 month agoReport

Best I’m willing to do for you. 
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/12/trump-impeachment-hearings-updates-judiciary-panel-takes-191204133017817.html

they felt like putting on their michelle wig  wig and prancing around their living room. or maybe that's you huh Richie?

• frank1 month agoReport

no I still have it I think. I was off of here for a year cant recover my password for goat. but it is me richie

Most of us "libs" kept waiting for the name-calling and ad hominem attacks to end, but, after two hours, not one of Trump's lawyers presented any factual evidence refuting any of the charges against Trump.  We feel completely vindicated and Trump's lawyers have proven they have no defense for Trump's criminal conduct.  Thanks for asking.  HINT to Republicans going forward:  attacking the prosecutors doesn't prove how innocent your client is.  It proves you have nothing.  Period.

• James
      1 month agoReport

@Rich B, I'm not your mother and I'm not doing your homework for you like she used to.  You want proof, go read the report for yourself, then prove it wrong.  Apparently, you can't state it either.  ROFL. 

• Traci

They should have felt embarrassment, but knowing the commie libs.. they just didn't understand most of it.

• RockIt

It was always a hoax, how could they not look like clowns at this point.

"we were only joking" - Shiff