How did libs feel watching Trump's lawyers make a fool off Schiff and Nadler and in just two hours show them to be liars and incompetents?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The Dems don’t care. They will do anything to smear our president in the public’s eye. They figure their supporters will listen to their 3-4 day filibuster and believe every word that comes out if their mouths. That’s how confident they are of the liberal indoctrination and that their supporters are mind numbed robots. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

they didn't want any POPCORN;  have you ever heard of such a thing ???

• 1 month ago

Well I could tell you if that’s what had happened, but it didn’t. Adam Schiff predicted every garbage non-relevant or just plain false statements they would make. It made watching their nonsense even more amusing. It was nice to feel some amusement along with the usual disgust at their lack of any real defense.

• ...Show all comments
    • DUMPTRUMP2020
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Best I’m willing to do for you. 
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/12/trump-impeachment-hearings-updates-judiciary-panel-takes-191204133017817.html

• 1 month ago

they felt like putting on their michelle wig  wig and prancing around their living room. or maybe that's you huh Richie?

• ...Show all comments
    • frank1 month agoReport

no I still have it I think. I was off of here for a year cant recover my password for goat. but it is me richie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most of us "libs" kept waiting for the name-calling and ad hominem attacks to end, but, after two hours, not one of Trump's lawyers presented any factual evidence refuting any of the charges against Trump.  We feel completely vindicated and Trump's lawyers have proven they have no defense for Trump's criminal conduct.  Thanks for asking.  HINT to Republicans going forward:  attacking the prosecutors doesn't prove how innocent your client is.  It proves you have nothing.  Period.

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

@Rich B, I'm not your mother and I'm not doing your homework for you like she used to.  You want proof, go read the report for yourself, then prove it wrong.  Apparently, you can't state it either.  ROFL. 

• Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They should have felt embarrassment, but knowing the commie libs.. they just didn't understand most of it.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It was always a hoax, how could they not look like clowns at this point.

"we were only joking" - Shiff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.