Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever heard someone knocking late at night when in bed and suddenly you are hoping you didn't forget to lock the doors?

Favorite Answer

When I lived in an apartment that happened once but they were knocking on the next door neighbor's door. It concerned me because the knocking was aggressive. I got out of bed and checked the door. It turned out the the woman's drunk son came over because he needed somewhere to sleep.

No.  Our doors are always locked.  My wife is a bit obsessive about that.  If some fool broke into our house, he'd very quickly discover what it's like to make a HUGE mistake.  If's he's lucky, I'll have his blood type, as I can guarantee he'll need some 

to replace what he;s going to be losing in the next few minutes.  

If anyone knocks at my doors my dog goes ballistic. It is a perfect deterrent. Being a Weimaraner she is pretty big and scary when she she barks.

No, that has never happened to me but the one time, someone tried to open my door at 1 am, and it freaked me out.