PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Will Trump's legacy be that he got 40 percent of America to hate the other 60 percent?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Trisha
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Legacies and prophecies aren’t a thing in this day and age.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump's legacy will be a massive economic downturn. He's riding a strong wave that was built by Obama, the Trump trickle down tax changes and tariffs will cripple the country in the coming years

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump's legacy will be that he achieved unprecedented quantitative results in the face of unprecedented liberal Constitution shredding and obstruction.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

LOL r u actually blaming your misconduct on Trump? Wow

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Excuse me b*tch?  It's YOU idiots who willfully embrace your hatred and violence.  Don't try and blame Trump, for you domestic terrorist parasites choosing to act like domestic terrorist parasites.

My god you freaks are beyond saving.  Maybe you have a point about wanting to abort each other out of existence.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Democrats already hated Republicans

Saying 40% of the country is democrat is a stretch. Only 20% of the country calls themselves liberal. The other 20% are just voting for free stuff. 

I don't see how you can blame Trump for the democrats being full of hate. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
  • 4 weeks ago

i think the hate was already there before trump arrived on the scene and probably will be long after he leaves

• 4 weeks ago

No. He's not responsible for the left's insane hatred of everyone to the ideological right of Tulsi Gabbard.

• 4 weeks ago

Most liberals hate conservatives. Do you? Show me some love if you don't. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.