Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

What website is best for ordering pets?

I live in Korea and I need to order a whole bunch of dogs (don't ask). I really don't care if they old, young (but no puppies they're too small) strays or whatever. I just need a lot of them as soon as possible. 

Why don't you want puppies? Their meat is more tender

Whatever your up to cant be good. Dogs are pets. They are domesticated and have a special symbiotic relationship with humans. Its cruel to use them as entertainment by fighting them, and while I hear their meat is super delicious, I cant condone the practices of dog markets. They are confined in small spaces, crowded, and filthy. Dogs die at meat markets from heat exhaustion, trampling, and starvation. All the while they only want to be your bestest friend. Dog fights are equally cruel. Many dogs are starved and beaten for incentive. Some dogs just wont fight back until it's too late. So now one dog dies, the other leaves injured and usually untreated, then neglected and starved some more. Females are bred constantly until they just cant handle it anymore to keep up with the demand for fighters. Then there's bait dogs. That overworked momma, the fighter that's too injured to bounce back, the perfectly healthy runt, sometimes even stolen family pets without the drive to fight, or their much smaller or weaker, or even the dogs too old to win get tossed in the ring to stimulate the fighters. They have very little chance of survival and they die painfully and senselessly just so they dont need to be cared for anymore. Puppy mills are equally deplorable and neglectful. And if your intention is truly innocent, you can't adopt dogs in mass quantities. It's not healthy for you or the pets. You will quickly lose control as they will pack up together and become feral. Whatever your intention, I dont trust it. And I doubt any vendors would either. 

There aren't any that i can think of because i bought all of their stock because i ran out of steak

you can search on google 

You are best off shopping local.

None. No where. You can't do that.

From what I understand Korea is loaded with stray dogs, just do a round up & stock your freezer. A hole.

None.... You buy a dog you go see it....Its mother and the conditions it was born in

Go on Craigslist. I bought 200 Basset Hound puppies. Here's one. 

He was SO delicious! 

• patty

he looks old and tough to me

• patty

I've got 2000 dalmations-very tasty

Stinky breath troll.