How to make an electricity meter training setup ?

I’m looking to make a Electric meter training setup that looks like the photo below.. I will also be connecting a consumer unit to the isolator. And a light socket to the consumer unit. My only question is how would I supply electricity to the meter? 

I was thinking about connecting a mains hook up adapter to one of the house plug sockets and running the cable to the Hanley  100amp fuse. Would this supply another electricity for the meter and light socket to work? 

• Snezzy

Might indicate that you are in UK or some other place outside of North America.

Meanwhile, the observation that, "If you have to ask, then you should not," applies to most electrical work.

And you wonder why your house burns down?  Insurance will not cover it because this is not a stock wiring hook up, one that got passed by the electrical inspector when the house was built.

• Bill

If you have to ask these questions here, what are you doing training anybody?

• Girlie Electrics
      1 month agoReport

Leave live tests to the big boys and girls. Until you master dead testing (and fault finding) you shouldn't be playing with anything more than a 1.5v battery. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1080020/Electrician_Simulator/