Can I make a living detailing cars in Arizona? Would I be able to buy a home and take care of my family?

So I am currently thinking about starting a car detailing business in Arizona. Is it possible to make it a living and to later on buy a home and take care of my family?

Perhaps...but I'll be honest, without a good amount of startup money... you probably wouldnt make it.  

What would you charge?  What would be your costs and profit margin?

It depends on if you can acquire enough business. Its possible but you'd probably have to undercut others rates to get business.

• Bort

I think it's possible if you manage it right. Managing a business's funds is the hardest part of running a business. You have to make the cost for clients reasonable but still be able to provide a good service and make a profit. If you're able to balance that so it works for everyone including profitable for you it's likely to be successful.

just try it and see and then you'll know, i heard theres grants around for starting your own business

• Never
      4 weeks agoReport

You really need to stop posting made up garbage. There are no grants.

It might be possible but I suggest you do this in your free time for cash on the side and look for other income, until you have proven that you can make enough money at this for it to be your primary source of income.  

This sounds like the kind of thing that might take years to get big enough to where you can get all your income from it, even if you are really good at it.