Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Why do people laugh at me behind my back and watch me all the time?

When i go out in public I always hear constant laughter by people walking by which is clearly directed towards me. I don't think I dress weirdly since I usually wear jeans, a shirt, jacket and a hoodie. I can always feel their eyes on me which makes me extremely nervous and I always turn around all the time. In college it's the worst since I have to wake up early because I don't want to sit at the front.

Paranoid much?  You have no idea what they were laughing at.

• 3 weeks agoReport

I know they're laughing and talking about me everyone does

cause theyre very rude

A lot of people feel this way, because living in the city can cause a lot of insecurities when you are always around strangers and spend very less time with yourself and people you love. But most people maybe laughing at something else, not you, since everyone is mostly running toward something in city. If they are laughing at you, maybe it is because you are talking about topics strange to them, or you are not an ordinary type of person they see everyday. People in society are so used to seeing unchanged things 

• 3 weeks agoReport

I don't spend any time with people or talk w them so it's nothing I say but maybe I do look weird although I thought I blended in pretty well

• Dze

generally people look for something wrong to talk about and get down on other people .. its their own insecurity that drives it .. and if you show fear or or anxiety you really make yourself their target ..

• KaleyK

Well it's either paranoia .... or you have a booger on your chin. 

• 3 weeks agoReport

I see no booger xD