How can falling from a ladder kill you?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It really  depends on the  height of the  ladder  and  what is at the base of the ladder?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Breaking bones and head trauma is what I can remember now, but they are the main ways to die when falling down a ladder Ok

Good night and stay with 🙏

• steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Depends how high the ladder is, how far up you are and what you are landing on.

If you are thirty feet up and fall onto a spiked fence you are going to die.

If you are five feet up falling onto the grass you might hurt yourself or even break a bone or two but will normally survive.

• 4 weeks ago

I can't believe I'm answering this, but I'm bored.  Anyway, it depends on how high you are on the ladder.  Obviously, if you're close to the ground, you probably won't die.  Of course, if you are high enough and you fall, you can die from blunt trauma.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mystic
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You're either a really idiotic person, or a troll.

If you're high enough, you can definitely die. Whether the ground is cement/concrete, or just grass, it can still be fatal. You can bust your head open and die from that (or simply suffer a serious and fatal internal head/brain injury from the fall) or you can die from breaking your neck. If you are currently using tools, you could also die due to those falling on you during the fall or landing on something on the ground. It isn't that hard to figure out. Head trauma is NOTHING to screw with. It can turn fatal FAST from what seems like "nothing". Why do you think people die from simply slipping in the shower?

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It can’t.......but hitting the ground can!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I know someone who died of brain trauma after a slight slip and fall in the shower. It doesn't take much for a head injury to kill you.

• 1 month ago

depends on how and where you land

• kristy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You could snap your neck

• 1 month ago

You land on your neck or back and break it, that's how.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.