Trent asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What is the price value of this dog?

Long story short, I was eating at a café downtown and saw a dog tethered to the fence outside the café (I assumed they abandoned him). I decided to take the poor dog home with me, but I was also planning to build a gaming desktop.

What would be the price value of the dog? It was a fully-grown Alaskan Malamute. I am wanting to get at least $600 from the dog in order to have the gaming PC high-end.

• patty

you are a thief I would say. take him to the local vet and see if he is micro chipped to find the owner

YOU STOLE THAT DOG, YOU IDIOT!!!!! Owner was inside. How stupid can one person be. Hope you never get that laptop.

Troll

Without papers.. The dog is worth less than what the shelter charges for a dog

• patty
      1 month agoReport

tis sounds like a troll question

why not post signs covering the entire area about your compassionate rescue, of course you do not want to include a picture but a brief description would be great and you could also include a few words to the dogs owner who just might be searching in hopes of finding his lost and missing malamute...you could also post that a small reward would be greatly appreciated, perhaps a small fee for boarding and hope for a more substantial three figure offering .........

• John

Depends on how much the judge will fine you as you are convicted of theft of private property. A full blood Malemute is worth about ten grand.

$1,500 or so.  

If you have no papers, you're sh*t out of luck..... Troll.

First of all, I don't believe you, but if by some chance this is true, you have stolen property in your home.  That stolen property isn't going to fetch you 600 bucks, but it could fetch you a hefty fine, court costs and perhaps 90 days in jail.  So, you have a full grown stolen dog, no Vet records, no registration papers, don't know it's age or anything about it's health, but yet you still want someone to buy this dog off of you for that price?  Go ahead.  Advertise it on Craigslist, and if all goes well, the real owner will see the ad and you'll end up in jail.

Don't assume the dog was abandoned.  Even though it's pretty stupid these days to tether a dog to a fence and then go into a building for whatever, that still doesn't mean that the owner abandoned it.

That being said, go troll elsewhere.  This site is getting more useless by the day thanks to pathetic trolls like yourself, especially the ones who are so chicken that they feel the need to post as anonymous.

• Verulam ..... 1
      1 month agoReport

I think this place has a far more dangerous virus going on than the Coronavirus!!  It's spreading like wild-fire.

• Jack H

You might just get 6 years in prison, without papers you're unlikely to sell it for anything, but, it doesn't matter because your just a boring troll...

As far as troll stories go. This is subpar to say the least.

• Jack H
      1 month agoReport

True, so true...