Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Thr coronavirus is making me become suicidal?? I AM SO SO SCARED??

all the news head lines for this seem awful and as if the whole world is gonna catch it. Everyone is saying we'll all get it and most will die. I'm terrified and literally having suicidal thoughts over this. I'm 20 and live in america. Please reassure me or something because I'm so so scared :( 

Hmm, well, I wouldnt leave the house too much if I were you. The **** is about to hit the man with this Coronaplague thing.   Get some plastic sheeting and encase the inside of your bedroom with it. Nail it into place. Make sure to cover all the windows (from the inside). Then stand on your head so that the virus cant enter and travel through your body. Stay like that for 4-5 weeks and you'll probably be okay.   And, deep breath, pray. Pray!  PRAY!!!!

It could happen but most likely it won't. When they first started talking about aids 

My doctor told me not to worry ,we are all going to die sometime

They are always talking about a new virus! More people in America die from the flu. So uplift your spirit and fear no more!

We might all die, and you can thank the Chinese race, for their stupid f**k up.

"Where did this new coronavirus come from? The new virus likely came from bats, scientists say. It isn't known exactly where or how it jumped to humans, though. Health officials believe the outbreak originated in a large animal and seafood market in Wuhan, China."

I am thinking about this as well, and I am concerned like you are.

I don't know if there is a vaccine, for the virus. If this virus is deadly, and contagious then what comes to my mind is killing those people who are infected, and then burning their bodies, or leaving my country, and going into another one, and getting them to close the doors, so other people don't get in.

I think I have the legal right to live in two different countries. I also have the right to leave my own country on my own, but I don't have enough money yet to be able to leave my own country.

• Eva

Stop taking all your news from the headlines. Read the rest of the story and do some research. Your belief that "most will die" is erroneous. Take some common sense precautions. Avoid crowds, don't go to China or associate with people that have been there recently. Wash your hands.

Hey if you're thinking of that don't do it because if you believe in god... suicide is actually a sin, god gave you the life to test us with bad or good things and we have to continue  like that, only god has the permission to take your own soul not you because ur denying the mercy of god here are some verses from the Holy bible and the Holy Quran

Bible:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 19Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy that person; for God's temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

Quran: Prophet Muhammad, may God praise him, said: Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.  It is a major sin and its punishment is subject to the will of God.  If He wills, He will forgive it, and if He wills He will punish for it.

And do not kill yourselves.  Surely, God is Most Merciful to you.” (Quran 4:29) 

“And do not throw yourselves in destruction.” (Quran 2:195)

If the virus infects you, it's okay it can be treated. If you die(i wish not)... at least you die peacefully.

if you want to commit suicide because you have a bad life... don't do it, because when you're being punished in the afterlife, you will be punished forever which means your life will be even worst in there and you cant die there you cannot be forgiven you cannot escape you cannot kill your self there. Live this life as long as you can even if you have a disease even if its bad just keep continuing, remember this is just a test. don't take life seriously we all die once and will not be brought back again.

You’re feeling suicidal... because of a virus that may kill you... 

Am i the only one seeing the irony here?

• Lili
      4 weeks agoReport

No, I saw it, too. Some people are just incredibly bad at trolling.

It's like being scared of the flu as long people take proper procedures to keep themselves and others safe there is nothing to worry about.

If you seek medical help as soon as you have the symptoms, you’ll be fine. The first American to get it is still alive because he went to the hospital as soon as he had symptoms. 

• Lili
      4 weeks agoReport

It's not a serious disease for most people.