The asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Does getting eaten count as a natural death ?

Someone I know thinks they're real smart. Just because gettin' eaten happens in nature, she thinks it's natural

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That's an extremely forceful act against person's will causing extreme suffering.

So, no. Not natural

However, there tribes still on this Earth who practice cannibalism. 

Also there are people who are looking for volunteers with consent. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

lol I would say no. I

• Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Death by natural causes is often recorded on death records as the cause of a person's death. Death from natural causes might be old age, a heart attack, stroke, illness, or infection. Cancer is not considered a natural cause of death. By contrast, death caused by active intervention is known as unnatural death. So if you are attacked by, lets say, a lion, and it grabs you by the throat and suffocates you to death, the cause of death would be suffocation (not natural). Ask your friend if you spiked her drink with snake venom and she drank it and then died, would it be "natural" because the venom came from a snake? No, that would be homicide.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Natural death means organ failure, death due to natural aging process.

Cause of death will be attacked by animals in the above case mention by you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not natural at all, but killed.....like plenty of folk who were killed by animals for food or defending their territory or whatever....killed, not natural.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.