Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 4 weeks ago

What do you think about Brock Lesnar’s confrontation with Matt Riddle?

Riddle has been talking about how he wants to retire Brock. Brock told Riddle to stop talking about him. Keep in mind that Riddle has trashed Goldberg in the past. 

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

Those script writers really are good, aren't they.

Some dude trying to make a name for himself by bringing up goldberg and Lesnar, I never heard of him, I guess he works for wwe and is in nxt but why they allow him to be disrespectful doesn’t make much sense to me.

Over Matt Riddle, fans are over the moon about the guy but honestly there's nothing special about him and Brock Lensar has more draw in his left toe then Riddle does in his entire body.

If it’s true, I think it’s disrespectful for Matt Riddle to assume he would be the one to retire Brock. He doesn’t know Brock personally. It’s Brock’s decision who retires him. Riddle seems to have a huge ego. No wonder Dana White fired him from UFC.