Jake
Jake asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 6 months ago

Is Kobe Bryants body still intact?

It sucks for all those that passed 2 days ago, but I am wondering, are their bodies in tact? Did they burn? I am guessing there were a lot of broken bones in the crash.

Favorite Answer

This is going to sound graphic, but here goes-

The helicopter  was rumoured to be on fire before it crashed, and then it hit the ground hard and burst into flames! 

When a person's body goes through fire, after a certain period of time, the body turns into ashes, this is why a person will have a hard time being ID'd in deaths that involve fire, often times to determine the identity foresenics will use dental records from the teeth. 

I'm guess there was a lot of broken bones? Uh... yea there would be. Imagine yourself dropping 1000's of feet from the air and then hitting the ground at a very violent impact, that's the result! I would wager all of the deceased had many broken bones and most importantly broken necks as a result of the crash.

Is his body intact? I would say yes, but, as nasty as it sounds, badly and I mean badly burned.

• Lili

No one here knows.  That should be obvious.

Hmmmm I'm not sure, but if the metal helicopter is shredded into pieces over 100 yards, I would assume anyone inside is also.