Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My boyfriend is selfish in bed what can I do?

I tried to talk to him about it first excuse was that I was pregnant, well I’m not pregnant anymore and I look exactly the same body wise! He just busts a nut and goes to sleep , he use to try and please me this only went on for a month ! He knows how to please me but doesn’t even care. Does he not love me or want me anymore? This is causing low self esteem , I do everything in my power to make sure he’s taken care of . Should I leave him ? I love him a lot it’s just in bed he’s so selfish and it’s making me feel bad about myself ..

• R L
    Favorite Answer

He shows to be nothing but a little boy. you sound like he has emotionally abused you for a while now. A real man makes his partner his main priority and if emotionally invested would make sure she is pleasured physically and emotionally. Good sex is based on open and honest communication and both partners being open minded to each others needs and kinks. You sound like a woman who knows what she wants and deserves so I think you already know the proper answer. Please email me and keep in touch and let me know you are doing better...Rob

Why are you doting on the guy? It should be the other way around! I don't know if you should leave him or what you "should". If he's a selfish prick, then you have a decision to make, and i wish you all the best.

Unfortunately, some guy's are like that. Because they obtain their satisfaction they automatically think it's good for her also and we know that it is not I feel sorry for you but you've got to have a firm talk with him and make certain that he understands that you have needs as well and that they must be satisfied or else your relationship will have to end. You need to be firm and get the message across. If this does't work I'd strongly suggest you leave him or your future sex life will leave much to be desired.

Cut him off until such time as he learns.

• blank

IMO the best sex people can possibly have is when both parties put their personal pleasure "in the back seat" and work toward maximizing their partner's pleasure.    AKA - you naturally get back ten fold what you give (image two people working from that perspective in bed).

Time to have a frank conversation with him - not in bed.   No one on here can tell you what is in his head.   MAYBE - he is a bit of a dolt and needs to be taught what to do (which can be fun for both of you if both are willing).  =_)

Good luck.