Ryan asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 9 months ago

Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, Vegetarian, Pescatarian?

Which diet are you and why?? :)

I'm vegan because there's no need to cause more killing and suffering than I already do.

If I had to choose, I would say vegetarian. I really don't like meat that much, but I am not fully vegan either.

• Joseph

Carnivore, mostly at night at the full moon.

omnivore

I like all the food

Omnivore, leaning towards carnivore. I love eating meat and could never give it up. I'm also a straight man, so I would never want to be a soy boy. And there's very few fruits and vegetables that I like - most of them make me gag and throw up. I'll eat almost any kind of meat, as long as it's not fake meat. And I also don't eat roadkill or exotic meats. I also like dairy. You could never get me to drink something nasty like soy milk. I also like rice and pasta dishes loaded with meat. And my favorite food is a meat lovers pizza.

Vegan, because not only did  I learn I don't need animal products

I'm glad I'm not part of the slaughter of millions of innocent animals.

Omnivorous means you can eat plants and animals. It does not mean you need to.

• Clive

Mind your own business.

Why does what you eat have to have a cutesy name?

Uhh, I'm an Omnivore, with emphasis on protein and limitation on fat and absolutely no simple carbohydrates. I've followed this (Dukan Diet) for close to 10 years. When I started I was wearing size 46 pants, now I'm wearing 36 jeans. I went from 246 pounds to the mid-190s. It's easy, and boy do I feel better.

I am a Carnist!!!! RAWRRRR!!!!! 🦁🐾🥩🍗🥓 I follow a Carnivore diet purely because I need meat to maintain optimal health and maintain nutrition high levels and gym work outs. I'm digesting meat completely fine on it's own and doing really well. My depression is gone 😊