Be rich and stressed or poor and stress free?

I currently make 15/hr. I got a job offer for 40/hr but the job is very demanding mentally and physically you work 50-60 hrs a week. In my current job i work 40 hrs a week and i get fri sat off i do almost nothing i just watch cameras all day which nothing happens but never overtime. Is your health more important than money? People who work in this high paying job look like **** all the time. People who work in my current job are reasonably healthy.

Favorite Answer

It depends on your goals. It's very hard to support a family on $15/hr., and if that time comes you will need a good resume to find a job paying a living wage. I think most people compromise and find a good (not great) paying job that doesn't wreck their health.

and WHO is going to pay you $40 an hour???

Neither is anywhere near rich.    The thing about demanding things is you become used to them and they then are no longer demanding.