Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 2 months ago

Sinus pressure in nose and clogged ears, allergy medicines not helping?

I’ve tried Claritin D and Now today I tried Allegra D. I’ve used Flonase for days now. I just  finished antibiotic for ear infection. What is wrong:(  

• k w

I didn't want to believe it either, but I decided to give up milk for 2yrs, it didn't take that long, by 30th day I noticed the allergies fading, by 90days I could breathe again, no more stuffed up nose, the symptoms were but a memory.......

• Diana

Obviously, your antibiotic didn't work.  Its time for you to see your doctor again.  

When I had sever sinus problems the only thing that ever cleaned them out was swimming in the ocean diving into waves and letting the water run through my nose. It cleared out my sinuses instantly and eventually problem disappeared.

• GTB

This forum is NOT the place to go for sound medical advice.  Your physician is the person to contact.  Do so.

see a doctor about this