What seems to be the issue in IOWA; why aren't they releasing the results of last night's vote?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

All the major candidate had their own people in place to ensure their victory. The overwhelming amount of corruption then brought the entire process to a stand still.

• 10 months ago

It was a new format that obviously had some hiccups. Something about a coding error in the app. I'm not from iowa so I don't really know how that all works, but they'll figure it out. They have to follow paper trails 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Because Biden didn't win and they are trying to figure how to make it look like he did

• 10 months ago

It isn't IOWA.  IOWA has nothing to do with it.  It is the Democrat party in Iowa.

This is all on the democrats.  The repubs were done and reported by 9:00 pm.  Of course, they do this thing where they just count the vote and report that.  I know, it does not allow t-ball trophies to all the participants.  But, it is kinda how this stuff is supposed to work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It was hacked by Russia.

• 10 months ago

"why" it takes time to manipulate the results and cover your tracks.

Democrats eat their own.  We will soon learn if Bloomberg was able to buy the democrat ticket. 

• 10 months ago

They said they found "inconsistencies" and used the paper trail. I understand the Democrats tried to do this caucus a new way, just like what they say about everything. They don't find better ways often enough. They are saying the majority of the results will be out at 5 PM Eastern today. Maybe they are manipulating the caucus too much??

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 10 months ago

Cheating , lying , tampering and incompetence have led to " Inconsistencies " , that is to say , more votes than there are registered voters .

" Yay ! , everyone's a winner ! "

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

The issue is that Democrats ran the caucus. So like everything else the Democrats do it is screwed up. The Republican caucus ran flawlessly.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Soros wants to hold them in his hands, he paid for them after all...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.