Does this this look like herpes because I had hand job at massage parlour. Iam really worried.?

• Jim

If that's a picture of your dick I'm impressed. 

It doesn't look like herpes- you would see a cluster of small pustules which would itch or tingle.

it doesn't look like herpes

It looks like a drip of water to me.

• Lili

This is a troll.

To me it looks like a tiny pimple..

I find funny how people who engage in premarital sex, extramarital sex, watch pornography, masturbate etc dare to judge other people for their sexual sins...

I don't condone any sex act before marriage..I condemn the act not the people who carry out such acts... 

If you were raised catholic I would advise you to attend mass at least on Sundays though it would be better if you attend daily mass..I would also recommend you to visit the sacrament of reconciliation.. It would also be a good idea if you could go to adoration.

Next time when considering visiting a massage parlor,  try to think about all the things that could go wrong...for instance... what if the place gets busted when you are there? what if you are sent to jail? what if a picture of you is published on the paper? what if you get robbed in the establishment? what if someone you know sees you getting out of that place? what if you get some std? so many things could go wrong..and I didn't even mention the moral and spiritual consequences.

God bless you.

• You're unlikely to get herpes from a hand job. It could be in grown hairs. If you want to know what it could be, see your doctor and get it checked out.

If it's not causing symptoms like itching, burning and or tingling symptoms it's not likely to be herpes. 

No, doesn’t look like herpes, looks like a tiny pimple called folliculitis

• Kat

When in doubt, visit your doctor. Only they can diagnose send properly treat you. You might also reconsider your role in the exploitation and, potentially, human trafficking of women (and men).

• Naruto4 months agoReport

I know, the scary part is i asked the massage parlour if the girl is available  again,  the idiot said on the phone that she has problems with her visa.
      I need help I have what you call sex addiction and iam only 20 sad

Think before you act next time ay?

• Naruto4 months agoReport

Do you know what it could be