What Should I Get My Boyfriend For Valentine's Day?

Hi! So Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I'm not sure what to get my boyfriend. I just turned 14, and he's about to do the same. We've been dating for two months, and I really like him, so I want to get him something. But this is my first ever relationship so I'm not sure what to do. I would appreciate anyone's opinion! 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations on your first boyfriend and I wish you luck in having lots of good times together, Lara. For age 14, I suspect he would like something such as sports memorabilia if he is into sports or a gift card from a place you know he likes to shop. A video game is also a good choice if he is a big gamer and then get him a romantic card and sign it love, Lara. That will go straight to his heart. Happy early Valentine's Day!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Jersey or tee with the name of his favorite sports team. Yeah, not so romantic, just the way guys like it.

• 10 months ago

Bake him cookies. Guys love to eat

• Imp
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Get him a video game!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Buy him a decorated giant cookie that says "Happy, Happy, Valentine". Noncommittal but marks the occasion.

• blank
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Treat him to a movie?   Meal?  Jamba, starbucks or Yogurtland gift card?

Don't go over board on the spending - remember no matter how old you are the gift of TIME is far more precious than anything bought.

• 10 months ago

Honestly don’t waste your money . Your 14 lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.