Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

is this herpes?

serious answers only please. i’m really scared . i only have kissed one person and i’ve been with him for a year. this doesn’t hurt at all, i’m just scared is it a pimple or herpes ?

there’s no pain & no tingling . 

• Jim

If it's not tingling then it's not herpes.

It doesn't look like a pimple to me and it looks like you have a spot just below this.It actually looks like a cold sore to me and I do think they are herpes. The 1st 1 had was like that and I mashed it thinking it was a pimple, bad mistake. Have you seen the guy you've been kissing with lately? He have anything on his lip? 

• If there's no itching, burning and or tingling symptoms then it's most likely not herpes. Also doesn't look like herpes either. Herpes looks more like a raised blister or open paper cut like sore. 

Doesn’t look like herpes, looks like one of the tiny glands that line the lip, plugged. In no way looks like herpes.

• kelvin

you still don't have herpes

If it's oral herpes, it is... i have no idea, but over 70% of the population gets outbreaks once in a while or is carrying that virus.

There are over the counter medications which can dry them up quickly.