Since ghosts haunt only at night, could a ghost haunt during a total solar eclipse? ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe the ghost of Sir Arthur Eddington .

• jj2 months agoReport

there are ghost and spirits i believe

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • No. You have to understand that the universe is essentially holographic. You need to be aware of the collective unconsciousness/ archetypes, the law of conservation of mass. You have to be aware of quantum states/ probabilities. 

Synchronicity is ever present. Synchronicity is a unconscious force of nature, in which all of nature is unconsciously this holistic, holographic entity, in which conscious awareness is an emergent property of this holistic holographic entity.

You have to understand that regardless of the state being observed, the form, in time or space, that everything is still essentially a holographic entity and without true change. We are observing, measuring differences of degree but not of kind.

It's not easy to explain but the whole is always being observed, even in a part of the whole, the part is essentially observing the whole even when observing the part. 

It doesn't matter what the part is, it's still whole even though it's a part from the whole. The whole can be "divided" from the part, but still exist equal to the whole of which it's "divided" and the part can still exist equal to the whole that it is divided. 

It doesn't matter the form or state of the part, the whole is incomprehensible as it is infinite. So, nothing really exists as we think it does, yet it does when observed or measured to exist that way. Everything is relative...

Years ago when I devoted more time to this...and wasn't in a world consumed by asinine politics/ mindless stupidity...

As for every action there is an infinite number

of reactions and within each and every one of them. For every

action there is an infinite number of reactions and within each

and every one of them. Every person, object and thing, is whole

to the universe. This is because with every action and it's

reaction, occurring simultaneously and occurring within infinite

reactions to every action,and in each and every one of them...

each and every one of them becomes a unified whole, as each

one of them is possessed within a unified whole, and the unified

whole possess each of them equally, each of them therefor

possess the unified whole their self.Now, how does this relate to ghosts? These states are just states of probability, you observe only what it's more likely to be there than not to be there. Nothing is ever really "there" or "happening". Nothing is ever in just one place at one time. Reality is multi-dimensional.... Time and space are relative.... and observed only the same way as states of probability. In the unconscious dimensions of nonlinear space time, nonlinear causality, the infinite universe, underneath this conscious prison of nature, of this computer program, matrix of the mind/ brain as we are programmed time is occurring all at once.Your mind has different levels...layers...consciousness is full on matrix, day to day, linear time, program of reality....Unconsciousness is the actual shifting of reality, it's paradigms, archetypes, it's actual deeper nature and in unconsciousness you remember everything that ever happened to you. The actual quantum world that we observe, the wave state world is the world of uncertainty that we consciously collapse wave functions when we observe or measure those states...The quantum world of wave states is actually a glimpse into a much larger world of spirit , unconsciousness if you would where our reality is programmed and there are infinite programs within this unconscious/quantum matrix...Space/ time are relative concepts and form dimension. When you are in a state of unconscious/ consciousness you are more "open" to see spirits, ghosts but they are always there. It's just that you are experiencing reality in this conscious relative dimension. Your mind is linked to all your cells and the matter around you, everything is in motion, and in synchronization. Everything is attuned by a cosmic unconscious force.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i think ghost or spirits are everywhere, day or not, i feel we all have angels looking over us, does anyone else agree

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ghosts have been seen during the day

• jj2 months agoReport

i agree

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 👻
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Only at night? Hah, no definitely not the case.

• jj2 months agoReport

maybe

• No, during a solar eclipse you are supposed to imagine that you see aliens, not ghosts. .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely,  but they have to be really quick about it.

• Gary K
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People can fool themselves at any time. But I'd say a solar eclipse is likely to cause an increase in superstitious thinking for sure. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Gary K
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

And if you think I'm using your bad spelling as an excuse, you're just grasping at straws at this point. 

• 2 months ago

Ghosts haunt in the day too, I be heard plenty of stories of people witnessing apparitions in broad daylight, especially here in VA with so many old historic sites.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i haunt women at all times of the day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.