Have you ever gotten a guy by playing hard to get?

• Jesere
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I am naturally hard to get because I have High standards. No playing about it.

No, I don't play hard to get.

Never. Sh*t ain't my thing. I don't do deceptive flirting. And I just generally don't play games that way. If I like you, I like you. Of course I won't always be brave enough to just outright SAY it. But.. my behavior around you should indicate as much! I may, for instance, repeatedly tell you that you're awesome, etc. Certainly did with Soulmate. Basically, our enthusiasm and love for each other, as well as our level of involvement with each other, just kept escalating over the course of a few months. (Although.. mainly by email, at first. Because LDR.) Until finally I found a good excuse to say "I love you". And he said it back. And.. it was really no big surprise, at that point. ;)

I have experienced, however, that someone got into me while KNOWING I wasn't interested. Like.. not playing hard to get. But just genuinely not interested in him in that way! I only saw him as a friend. Which he..? Did not even slightly care about. He thought he could get with me anyway. So.. invited me over for what I THOUGHT was just a nice evening, with us hanging out as friends. Then made me dinner, offered me alcohol, put on a romantic movie, and basically came on over and started groping me, as we were watching it. Let's just say..? I immediately left! I never returned. And I never talked to him again. Most effective way to immediately ruin a friendship! If THAT was what he aimed for.

No. I don't play hard to get. My ex told me I like you like a brave man. He then proceeded to ask me to be his girlfriend,  and i accepted. That's all it took.