does anyone remember the 80's tv series 'minder'?

with Dennis waterman? i used to love it, a classic, its a pity you can't get the full series on dvd boxset now.

Yes but when he left he took the lyrics from the theme tune too, just like on New Tricks.  Too wrapped up in his self-importance,

I know the name and have a brief recollection of that crime series as my father used to watch it, but must admit rarely watched television in the 80s.  Either commuting, reading or seemingly never home long enough to watch much at all back then.  

I remember it very well, and never I missed it and yes it is a classic, you can get on dvd boxset that is handy to know thanks.

I was surprised to find that I didn't, but then I looked it up and found out it's a British TV show-- or should I say "programme"?

• BJJ

Yes i remember it  , he was good in "New Tricks" too ,, he sung the theme songs in both of them 

• Kathy

I do not remember it.