is 5G being rolled out now in the uk?

and is anyone worried about it? considering all the scare stories about 5G online saying its harmful to your health?

Favorite Answer

Yes 5G is being rolled out in the UK. No it is not harmful. No I am not scared of it. I am more scared of the rampant silliness that seems to have afflicted so many people.

There are better things to worry about such as third world savages bringing the Coronavirus to Britain.

Don't you think 5g would have been comprehensively tested before being released to the consumer? 

Can't wait for the day I can talk to my washing machine.

The 5G in the UK is being set up by Huawei corporation from China. This gives the Chinese government the ability to track any army contingent or navy ship down to the foot, because they can determine who owns which phone and track it.

• Jimmy C

That is just part of the fearmongering put forth by the US to try to stop Huawei from doing business.