My mouth tingles when I eat a certain kind of cheese.?

Theres a certain cheese that is not spicy, and my school serves it in macaroni. Whenever I eat it I get that feeling like tasting something spicy, except my mouth also goes numb. Ater this started happening I get nasaus whenever I smell that kind of cheese.

I dont know what kind of cheese it is but, Ie checked the package on some of these, Its a mixed cheese and the only spicy thing is usually either buffalo or peper jack, Im not really effected by either of those though, and actually like both. I know its not those causing it, and I think I might be allergic or something. Am I?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll bet it's NOT the cheese but in the macaroni, sprayed with Roundup in the field....my certified nutritionist friends tell all their customers who ask them, to avoid flour products,maybe the cheese is affected too, dunno for sure......

• ...Show all comments
    • mintwhisper2 months agoReport

Um... Okay? I will give you best answer but only cause yours was the most detailed. I still dont know what you are talking about, I believe you may be referring to pesticides, but im still not sure.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Possibly, so stop eating it.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask the school what it is. They buy it in so will know what it called, then avoid.

Ive encountered it in other situations too though.. Thanks!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't eat that cheese anymore, problem solved.

Its not like I know what kind of cheese it is. I said its a mixed cheese.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.