Anonymous

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

• Hunter

I've had enough to write a book. In thinking back, over the decades I've had nearly three dozen, and that doesn't include psychic people who were remote viewers, telepaths, and empaths.  There has been UFOs, shadow people, ghosts, disappearing/re-appearing objects (one I actually saw fall out of thin air), and there are things I can tell you about those early Heavens Gate meetings which would surprise you. As brother Ernie told the Mayor in Ghostbusters, "I've seen sh^t that would turn you white!"

• English Guy
      7 days agoReport

PROVE YOU HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK. GIVE US THE TITLE AND NOM DE PLUME. I ALSO HAVE A FEW SKILLS AND MINE ARE GENUINE. I WILL TELL IN A JIFFY IF YOU WROTE IT

• Jesere

I have had them consistently all my life, didn't know it was paranormal until I left home and soon found out my experiences did not happen to a lot of people.

• English Guy
      7 days agoReport

What makes you think that you deserve proof of anything from anyone on this site? You are nothing more than a stupid arrogant nuisance with two ex husbands that would agree with me. If you want to try to spoil this site, don't expect anything from us.

• Dr. NG

This happened back in 1971 in 29 Palms California.

Back them 29 Palms was not the large Marine Corps base it is now. It was pretty much a few buildings an Artillery range. This is somewhat true and can be backed up with historical records.

Many of us suffered from unexplained bleeding, my pillow every morning would be saturated with blood. Many of us had unexplained blood flow from noses and ears. We heard the blood flow was caused by radiation from recent UFO sightings. The Corpsmen said the high desert with its dry air was the problem, then I heard about, the Yucca Man.

We heard at first a few stories of strange sounds from the darkness at night. One night a guard at the rifle range was brought back with a concussion. He swore a hairy giant had come out of the shadows and attacked him. Being skeptical, we scoffed at the story. Why had he not fired his weapon after all?

The next night, guess who was on duty at the rifle range? It was me and my buddy L/Cpl Hernandez.

At first, Hernandez and I, both spooked by the night before, joked about our being alone on the moonless High Desert. Joshua trees are surreal in darkness and it gets very cold

We laughed about spooks and spacemen, trying to not act nervous. Suddenly came an eerie swishing sound, hairs stood up on the back of my neck. Then a siren-like call from the darkness. I chambered a round and told Julio to do the same. Hernandez for some reason stopped talking to me, his eyes became blank and he stumbled off into the darkness.

Unwilling to leave my post, I fixed bayonet on my M14 and called out to my friend. Hearing a growl from the darkness, I reached for the radio and got only static.

I remained there in complete silence, awaiting some sign of Hernandez. I was relieved a few minutes before sun up and grilled by the Sergeant of the Guard. At daylight, lying a few yards from us, we found Hernandez's m14, it's barrel bent into figure 8. Around it 30-inch three-toed footprints that led into my area, but not out.

Hernandez was never found and the fact I was suspected of being complicit in his disappearance still bothers me. I have no doubt The Yucca man is a visitor from another planet or dimension and Hernandez a prisoner in another world. Or maybe he went to Canada!

Source(s): http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2011/12/yucca-m...

• Garrett
      3 weeks agoReport

with it, and of course we would need to somehow take them along and accelerate them. That leads to ever more of this fuel in an infinite progression. When you consider all of these factors and others, we realize interstellar travel can never be more than fantasy. 

• Gary K

No.  I'm a skeptic, paranormal things never happen to skeptics. Funny, that. 

• English Guy
      7 days agoReport

Another cop out Gary? Garrett, try to shut your fecking mouth. Seen it, done it, got the T shirt, been here, been there. Have you noticed Garrett, the mirror steams up every time you kiss it?

Yes, lots of them. It is very common and has happened since the year dot. When man first learned to record on a cave wall, he has drawn paranormal events. Some people are very prone to paranormal and others not so much, then we have the handful of denialists who are frightened by paranormal. Paranormal is just things that we can't explain but still happen. As you seem interested, you are obviously not a denialist and if nothing of a paranormal nature has happened to you yet, there is still time

• Mr. P

A few now. I like to research what I see. Most seem to be around the 1800's but a few are older. Oldest was some druid type people at a bronze age site, most recent was a girl in some woodland near here.

The bronze age site was later found to contain burned bodies when it was excavated in the 70's, but no evidence on the girl yet, but I suspect a fairly recent murder. She was drowned in a house - and probably buried there.

• English Guy
      7 days agoReport

And you are an old dodder with more fairy tales than the brothers Grimm. One hell of an imagination. Have you reported me to the FBI yet, you silly fraud?

Does sleep paralysis count

• Megumi
      1 month agoReport

No!