I believe I can the sick with my hands. Who should I tell?

• 4 days ago

Tell no one or the government will kidnap you to analyze your body to create the next generation of humans that can the sick too. Unless you're ready for a life in a padded cell being surveyed by the cloud people I wouldn't tell anyone about your magic hands.

You can the sick? Do they complain when you put the lid on the can? If people could heal with their hands, no one would be sick ever and there would be 4 extremely rich people with this power. It is stupid.

You obviously recently heard a sermon on the Apostles healing people. The Apostles had the ability to pass this on to one more person but then passing of this healing ability would cease. The bible goes on to say that miracles would also cease.

Certain things have been set in order. The ability of a woman to have a child is NOT a miracle. That is the way God designed it in the beginning. Now, if a cat had puppies that would be a miracle. 

Perhaps you set someones broke arm or gave a massage that helped but the laying on of hands to heal is like wrestling on TV. FAKE. 

• dyfsthh2 months agoReport

would yell furiously. One day I woke up and heard my parents talking. The kitten did a 360 turn. she went from dying to being very lively and clearly begging for food.

You can start by healing (editing) your question.  After than, tell your close friends and family about your ability.  Heal them for practice and to fine tune your skill. 

You should not can the sick. They have enough trouble.

You can what the sick, spelling errors 

everybody, we could all use some healing

everybody, people love getting healed