white americans how do you feel about a potential white minority by 2042?

by 2042 whites will become a minority in the united states. already 50% of children under age 5 in america are ethnic minorities. the next generation are going to look radically different from previous ones.

why exactly are white baby boomers opposed to this though? as a white person myself I wouldn't care if i was the last white person in the world. human races don't even exist. whites and blacks have the same personality and IQ and physical fitness levels.

is there a reason why so many of my fellow white americans have a racist fear of whites becoming a minority in the united states

• User
    Favorite Answer

I feel...disinterested.

• gillie

Why would someone fear that? Do they think minorities are treated badly in the US? I guess they would know.

Personally, I don't care. I'm sure no one could ever treat minorities as badly as white Americans historically have.  I'm a boomer, so don't paint all boomers with the same brush. 

• Enigma

There will be no White minority in this country,the coming race riots will see to that. You see,Whitey owns everything in this country,the Police,the Military,weapons manufacturing companies,natural resourses,coal,oil,natural gas,electricity,water purification plants,the farms that grow the food and the plants that process it,banks,medicine,etc. etc. etc. IT IS OUR COUNTRY! What we'll do it cut you off from all your basic necessities for life and then run over the top you when your at your weakest point. Then we'll let the pigs and vultures eat your dead bodies.

U are not going to make it to 2042 so it is a moot point. We will be in the millenial reign with Messiah Yeshua by that time.

As a white American why would vote for the very party gleefully looking forward to the day I become the powerless minority in my own country by virtue of their immigration policy? The Democrat Party is the enemy of white America.

Democrats can celebrate the diminished status of my white race but need not expect my vote.

The obvious solution is for white couples to stop being selfish and have children that can't afford college or a home as well.

What do you mean about a potential white minority? It is happening whether you like it or not, may be sooner.

You should have thought about it before passing the 1965 Immigration Act. After America passed that Act, Australia, Canada, New Zealand also followed suit. 

I don’t buy it, but you really think it’s inevitable, then maybe now is the time to start treating others better, rather than doubling down on worse.

• TB12

If I'm even still alive in 2042 I'll be way too old to care.

White people feel like they're in charge of the US.  They always have been.  Whites have usually gotten their way over minorities. 

Whites who are afraid of being in the minority, it's mostly because they don't want other races to think about them, to treat them, as they thought about and treated the other races.  So it's kind of a racist attitude.

I live in a county that's only about 35% white, in a state that's only about 36% white.  And we're doing fine, thank you.  Cops still don't shoot white guys on the street.  Just as it was decades ago, 80% of the people who use drugs are white but 80% of the people in prison for drugs are black.