Are airlines at fault for not installing non-reclining seats?
- Anonymous4 months agoFavorite Answer
They have to follow rules by the FAA and IATA. What ever the rules for seats are, I do not know. But judging from meals served in economy today, the objective now is just take you from airport A to airport B.
- River EuphratesLv 74 months ago
Every plane I've flown on for the last few years has had non-reclining seats, but no - it's not the airlines fault that a man couldn't act like an adult and ask the woman in front of him to please put her seat back up.
- frank lynnLv 64 months ago
No, it's your fault for believing that it's a crime to recline a seat in the first place.
- Pilsner ManLv 74 months ago
We don't care. This should have been posted in the Travel category.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Aster RhoidsLv 74 months ago
Not my problem.