Jephri asked in PetsReptiles · 2 months ago

How do you discipline a pet Burmese Python? ?

She already weighs more than I do and is at least three times stronger, and she doesn't like being told what to do, where to go, and who not to eat. Frankly I'm at my wit's end.

I've read your questions. You ran out of wits some time ago.

I think you print out all of your questions and take the print outs to your next therapy session.

I do believe the snake is three times stronger than you are and approximately twice as smart.

• Casey

You should start by seeing a doctor. Burmese Python's only weight 27 pounds max. If you weigh less than that, you should be concerned.

• joeparker67

Well ya there’s a lot of stupid people on here so someone thinking a burm only gets 20 pounds isn’t a shock on this site.  I hoped you were just saying it cause the troll but wanted to make sure. 

Feed him to a rabbit.

You dont. You respect the animal for what she is. Pythons are not domesticated. She is still technically a wild animal.. Even if she was captive bred.

• joeparker67

This is some troll with no life, the trollinga attempt  is terrible and seems like it’s a person with minimal brain function