Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysValentine's Day · 6 months ago

My boyfriend is deployed and he didn’t get me anything for Valentines Day, what should I do ?

He texted me Happy Valentines Day beautiful I love you so much but he didn’t send me anything like he did for Christmas what should I do 

Favorite Answer

say thank you ..............................

Love cannot be measured in gifts.  If you expect a gift tell him that even though he is deployed you expect a gift.

If receiving material things on a made up holiday is important to you then find another boyfriend. It's sounds like it's important to you, so dump him, let him know why, move with your life, and don't look back.

Be thankful he's not been killed. Jeezus girl.

not much you can do, maybe you just didnt get it yet

maybe you just didnt get it yet

He's deployed, give him a break. Not everyone gets sucked into the commercialisation of soppy Valentine's Day. He said he loves you so much. That sentiment should be enough. It's more of a gift than anything else, imo. 

• Mark

Did YOU get HIM anything?  If not, then why, exactly, are you complaining?

The man is fighting for his country I think you can forgive him if he doesn’t get a chance to get you something for Valentines Day.