How the hell is Montreal like Paris or New York City?
Montreal is a decaying city, where 80 percent of the population are Chinese, Haitians, Filipinos, Punjabis and Syrians. The other 20 percent are Jews and Anglos. Nothing remotely French about this place. And the only white people are American tourists (because all Americans are Anglo Saxon...you know, blonde hair, blue eyes and pink skin) and English Canadians in the West Island.
We all know that Paris is 100 percent white and Aryan/Norman French (2,000,000 French speaking Albinos). And New York City is also 100 percent white and Anglo Saxon (8,000,000 Anglo Saxons), always has been always will be.
So don't compare the world's LEAST homogeneous city to two of the world's MOST homogeneous cities.
- FoofaLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
You clearly haven't been to Paris, France recently.