Anonymous

How come people kick down an autistic man who is a felon when they don't know the full story?

So I've about had it. Ever since my arrest people have been treating me unfair. Someone framed me for making a bomb threat. They spoofed my number and called in a bomb threat. The police came and arrested me based off of suspicion and they didn't even do their investigation. I explained that I didn't do it but no one believes me. The viet cop spread the news all over the city and now all of the vietnamese community knows about it. This viet girl who I used to talk to deleted me off of facebook. I re added her and she sent me a message saying to stop contacting her or she is going to report my facebook. Then all of my cousins from this one aunt in my city stopped associating with me as well. They said they don't want their kids to be near me cause they claim that I'm a criminal troublemaker. Then my therapist helen decides to be a jerk and she no longer believes me and says I lost her trust. Andrew says It is my fault and says that I did it and that I'm lying about it. I didn't, I was framed. He says no woman here wants me. Well if no one here wants me then I will get some dirt poor viet girl in vietnam to marry me. Don't argue with me saying I can't get one in vietnam. Those past fiancees of mine were middle class girls so they're a bunch of snobs. I can find some dirt poor viet country girl and marry her instead. I'm hiding my record and charges from her. How come people kick me down they don't understand the full story ? Why won't people realize I've been framed ?

Why don’t YOU realize everyone is sick of your whining!? Get a JOB, get a hobby that isn’t a public annoyance or crime, get a LIFE!

Nobody had to kick you down, you did that all by yourself.

Once again you have got your lies all mixed up.   That is the problem with constant lies you can't remember who you have told what.  It is rather amusing watching you dig yourself ever deeper into this troll hole you've built.

If your community is deserting you this is karma coming back to you.  Remember all those pro China/anti Vietnam rants you posted over the years?  You turned against them before they turned against you.

All sub communities are small, IF you did something that brought felony charges [highly doubtful given your obvious fantasy scenario and lack of any proof of your story] then people are going to distance themselves from you.   Especially on top of your taking advantage of your parents and friends.

Andy is right. No woman, even a dirt poor, vietnamese woman desperate to come to the US, is going to marry a 30 year old boy child who lies, steals, can't hold a job, abuses and disrespects everyone around them.  How many women from vietnam have already dropped you because of those qualities?  The older you get the less options you will have in terms of women.  And that's before you factor in that as an unemployed, "felon" you can't sponsor a wife to come to the US.

You've repeatedly claimed you have done exactly the thing you now claim you've been "framed" for.   Delicious karma.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a liar, thief and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

Your life is over. You've screwed over too many people too many times. You MIGHT not have done this, but you have done plenty else to deserve the reputation you have. You are never going to go to Vietnam because you can't get a visa. No one is going to sponsor a woman for you to bring here. No one wants to be a party to your abuse.  Confess to the crime and maybe you will get a lighter sentence. Police are going to uncover more you have done the longer they search and the years will keep piling on. A plea of insanity and life in restrictive custody may be your best option.

• Yes, there is nothing forbiding felons from traveling if they get a Visa. Read up on applying and you will read horrors stories about why they didn't get them.

As long as you are in the process of being prosecuted or on probabtion you are going anywhere.

You claimed to have hired a fancy lawyer.  If this actually happened, your fancy lawyer would have gotten your phone records which would prove that the call did not come from your line.

So, your story is not believable.

the threats you have made on here are enough for jail time or long term commitment is a state mental hospital.....but there is no reason to believe this story.

Why won't you just go away ? I don't believe a damn **** your saying. Your full of it and filled with nothing but lies. You've really pissed off all of the sheriff's department in the carolinas. The deputy who I spoke to from the Richland County Sheriff's Department says they are investigating and is pursuing pressing charges against you for your threats to the Wal Mart and Wells Fargo. When that happens, you will not only face NC charges but also SC felony charges too. And you will be extradited to a SC court for those charges.

• ajtheactress

Standard 2 year old response.  You wore out your welcome here long ago.  Nobody to blame for that but you, jacob.